Saturday, March 5, 2011

As you can tell by this photo, there are are some pretty strange things to see in Quartzsite during this time of year....

On another note, a week ago, last Friday, I finally got my ingrown toenails taken out. Ron had it done about 11 years ago and he hasn't had a problem since. So, now it was my turn. The most painful part of the whole procedure was the three shots per toe that I got...OW!!!! But, after that, I was totally numb and didn't feel a thing, which was a very good thing. I had both sides of each toenail on both toes done. The worst one was the left side of my right toe, so of course, it looks worse than the right one and it's hurt the longest.

I took a picture today and they are healing pretty well, even though it looks like they'd really hurt. I forgot to take a picture of when they were first done, but, you probably wouldn't have wanted to see them anyway. They still don't look that much better, but, believe me, they are.

No comments: