Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday, August 16

I know, I know, where have we been? I'm sorry it has taken me so long to put pictures up, but, we've been doing so many other things other than totally working on the bus. As you know, we are building on the inside, so it takes time to figure out where we want everything to go, how it's going to fit, etc. We're kind of working on the bathroom and bedroom area now, and it's been going slow. But, I do have a few pictures to post anyway. Once we get everything figured out, the building of it should go pretty fast. I had told Ron that I was thinking of painting the cabinets, but, then we went to a cabinet shop, where they sell as a factory outlet kind of thing. They had hickory cabinets and I just loved the look, so that is what we're putting in the living room and bathroom. Our time here is growing short and we're not going to have enough time to have more hickory made for the bedroom and kitchen, so guess we'll have to figure out what to do when we come to that part.

No comments: