Saturday, April 19, 2008

The next project Ron is going to start working on is getting water up to the swamp coolers. The coolers are working, but, with the fans only. We'll be posting pictures soon on how he goes about running the hose up to the coolers and how it all work out. We have been doing lots of watering and the grass is turning greener, he hasn't planted any grass seeds yet, though. We've come into some cooler weather, but, that's not going to last long, I saw the weather online that we will be having temperatures in the high 90's by weeks end. But, we're doing fine, Ron goes into the hot tub after work pretty much almost every day except the weekends, because it's usually too crowded. I've been in it once and haven't been in the pool yet. Now that it's getting warmer, I'll probably start going in to the pool in the morning before I go to work for my late shift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where there is water there is LIFE. Yea for the Meads!!!!! I hope this means you will be moving into your new digs soon.
Hugs, Diana and George