Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30

Hi again, here it is the end of another month and I want to wish everyone a safe and happy 4th of July! Tomorrow is our Friday which is always a good thing. Our campground is gearing up for a very busy weekend and on Thursday, which is also our day off, approximately 31 campers will be coming in. Glad I am not working that day, I can just sit back and watch them all roll in...
Okay, we have some more pictures. Today, the guy grouted all the tile, and it's looking really good, even though, I, personally have only seen these pictures. Tomorrow afternoon, I will go in the bus and see how it came out. The pictures look good, I'm sure it will look even better in person. Tomorrow, the grout will be sealed and then, I think, on Wednesday, he will be installing the wood floor in the living room and after that the bedroom carpet and then the flooring will be done! As you will see in the pictures, our tile has a different look, see if you can spot it...

No comments: