Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday, October 28

Hi! We are almost at the end of selling pumpkins. It has been a very fun experience, playing at being a farmer to two baby goats, a baby pig, baby bunnies and chicks. I am ready to hang up the rake and shovel, though. Chasing the goat and pig around when they get out is not exactly the most fun thing to do. I like it better when they are in the pen. The bunnies are adorable and the chicks, well..they are growing up, not as cute as when they were just a few days old. We've sold a ton of pumpkins and our lot looks like it, too! You would never know there was anything wrong with the economy in this neighborhood. We have three glorious weeks of vacation time before starting all over again, this time with Christmas trees. At least, we don't have to take care of any animals this time around. We'll be closing up our lot on Halloween night around 5 or 6 and then going to our boss' Halloween party! What fun that will be! Being that my birthday falls on that very day, it will be like going to my own birthday party, only no one knows it but me and Ron. Did I mention we were also married on that day? Ron has never forgotten!

No comments: