Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday, May 30

Hi there, we are now in Ogden, UT, staying at the military famcamp here. Yesterday, we stayed in the parking lot of Cabela's in Lehi, just south of here about 50 miles. We even spent some money in their store, imagine that! We had a really long driving day today, I'll tell you. The weather is great, so glad to be out of that hot weather down in the desert! Tomorrow, we're heading up to Garden City, UT, which is in the northeast part of the state, to stay in an RPI park for the next three days. I'll try and take some pictures of what it looks like around there. I did take one lonely picture of the view from the parking lot, of the lake and city in the distance, but, other than that, I didn't see the point of taking a picture of the bus in the parking lot or the famcamp. So, I will post that, along with another picture that Ron thought I posted the other night. I do apologize to those of you who were looking in vain for the bus with the Flxible emblem on the front, that Ron had installed. He thought I put it on, I didn't think it was that important. So, here it is...

No comments: