Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My goodness, it has been a looong time since I've updated this blog. I guess I better get busy! After I posted the last one, we left Lake Mittry and went back to our friends in the Foothills to stay for about a week before going to Quartzsite, AZ for the Flxible bus rally. There is always a big turnout for rallies held in Quartzsite, probably because of the great weather and always something to do in town. We also always hold it right before the big weekend of the RV show. I don't know though, it seems more and more, the items in the big tent are getting away from things RV'ers would want to buy; you know, like sewer hoses, generators, macerators, vent covers, holding tank deodorants, awnings, etc. The stuff we're seeing is more for the general public, stuff you would find at any home show or fair.

We took lots of pictures, mostly of the other buses, but, I won't bore you with all those. I just took a few of the general picture of all the buses that attended and the annual hobo stew that president Jere Brannon puts on for those of us who get there early, and this year, it seemed like everyone was there early. Of course, the wonderful weather and low fuel prices had something to do with it I'm sure.

No comments: