Tuesday, August 31, 2010

About that barbecued spaghetti sauce, I read about it on the menu and my first thought, was...EWWW!! They mix barbecue sauce half and half with spaghetti sauce. But, when Ron got it instead of his potato salad, he tried it, then, had me try it. It wasn't really that bad tasting, it must have been a popular dish as we saw several people had it on their plates.

After dinner, we finally headed for home, only to have the GPS take us on a backroads adventure. Why it didn't bring us home the way it took us is beyond me, but, at one point, we were on a local backroad and I had my doubts it would get us to the right place, but, we finally did get home...

We are still at Cherokee Landing Thousand Trails, but, will be leaving to head west on Wed, the 1st. Will update you on our further adventures when we get to our next destination.

No comments: