Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

Happy New Year, everyone!!! I, as usual, am waaay behind in getting our blog up to date. I tried just a few days ago, when I went to a gathering of a few friends to learn how to write up an article with LiveWriter.com. Well, I downloaded the program, wrote up the article I wanted to post and it wouldn't upload....so, I'm back to square one with this post. I will try something different later, but, right now, I want to get you up to date on what we've been doing lately, since we left our friends in Texas.

After we left Texas on Nov 29th, we spent one night each at The Ranch SKP park near Lakewood, NM and Dreamcatcher SKP park in Deming, NM. A cold snap had come through and since we were in higher elevations, it was cold, so we just wanted to get to Benson to stay at Saguaro SKP park to visit Boomer friends. By the time we got there, the cold snap had gone away and the weather was excellent the whole week.

We mainly visited with our friends, Jack & Jeanne, who were having a casita built. It wasn't quite done when we got there, but, one of the days the flooring got put in the living area, so we broke it in by having a card game. This is the picture Jeanne took of us playings pegs and jokers.

No comments: