Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The community building has a kitchen and an area where we can gather for dinners, cards or whatever. It's usually cold up in Wickenburg like I've mentioned before, so we want to be inside, but, this year, we could have stayed outside it was so beautiful.

After the bus rally was over, we drove back down to Quartzsite to our Boomer rally that we go to every year and stayed another week. I didn't take any pictures there, because I never do, we've been there so much. But, we had lots of potlucks, seminars on different topics, card games, and other stuff going on. We had a great time there, as always.

Now, we are back in Yuma, staying in the Thaden's driveway again. The corner lot next to our friends finally was sold and the new owner put a new brick wall between the two properties, it looks real nice now. I thought Ron had taken pictures, but, the only ones he has are the ones where they guy is doing the footing. I'll have to take some pictures to show you how nice it looks.

I'm also back into clogging on a regular basis. There is a clogging instructor who spends her winters in Yuma and she teaches at 4 RV resorts around town. Last Saturday, there was a clogging workshop put on by my old clogging instructor from San Diego, Lelia and her husband, Russ. It was GREAT!!! I spent the whole rainy day clogging my feet off and learning new steps. I'm hoping I will be able to attend a few of her classes while we're in the San Diego area. I didn't really think about it, but, guess I should have brought my camera to record some of the cloggers, but, didn't think about it. I'll try and remember when I go next time.

Ron & I both came down with colds this week, he got his a few days ago and is starting to feel better, I'm just now coming down with it. On Friday, I'm supposed to be going to the doctor to have my ingrown toenails taken out on both big toes. I'm hoping I feel okay, because I really don't want to have to postpone it.

On March 7th, we are leaving Yuma and heading to Pio Pico, which is a Thousand Trails campground, which we are a member of. It is located between Jamul and Chula Vista in San Diego County. We'll be there for three weeks, visiting friends, family and doing stuff around the San Diego area.

We'll be taking lots of pictures so you, too, can see what we are doing. Thanks for hanging in there with me, even though I haven't been very diligent about updating this blog very regularly, I'll try to do better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you do a wonderful job with the blog miss u guys Jan/Bob