Saturday, March 5, 2011

The black around my toes is the silver nitrate they used. Once it is all healed up, I will probably soak my feet to get rid of all the build up of scabs around the nails, so it will look better, but, the black around them will just have to wear away, I guess.

I've got to say that if I'd only had one toe done, like the doctor suggested, I probably wouldn't have gone back to have the other one done. The pain has been like a burning sensation and has been pretty intense at times. Pretty soon, I will be looking back on this as something I had to have done and I'm glad I did it. It beats having to deal with the pain on a regular basis if I don't trim my toenails just right.

Later today, we are going to a Boomer happy hour/hors d'oeuvres potluck for all the Boomers in the Yuma area. It works out perfect for us, since we are leaving on Monday, this way, we can visit with everyone and say good bye until next winter.

As it is, we've been busy visiting our friends, Jack & Jeanne, who are visiting for the week from Benson. When we get to the San Diego area on Monday, we'll be doing a lot of visiting there, too. If any of you reading this are going to be in the San Diego area for the next three weeks, we'd LOVE to get together with you!!!

No comments: