Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October 9

Hi Everyone, well, I am finally out of rehab and back home. I am doing well and am walking pretty well with my walking boots and crutches. I keep hounding Ron to take pictures of what he did while I was in rehab, but, he doesn't want to take any pictures right now, because there is too much stuff in the way. I may have to wait until we get back down to southern California for any pics to be posted. So, be patient, maybe I can post some other pics on here. We are currently in Florence, OR, staying with friends. I have another doctor's appointment on the 16th, we hope to leave around the 20th for points south.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there Sharon...

Jerry Hurley

Anonymous said...

Great news, you have come along way in a short amount of time. I know it doesn't feel like it. But before you know it you'll be in boomerville surrounded by your friends, old and new.
Hugs,
George and Diana

JEANNE and JACK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JEANNE and JACK said...

It's great you're back on your feet!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! I thought I would send you this thought for today, and everyday...always remember that this is a day the Lord hath made, let us all be glad and rejoice in it! It is such a blessing that you are getting along better and better each and every day! I pray for continued speedy recovery! We love you guys and sure miss you two!
Hugs,
Diana, Gene and Ruggie