Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2

Hello all! Well, here we are already, in a new month! The end of the year is not that far away. I am doing very well, my two feet are back in regular shoes, my walking boots are a thing of the past. I do have a picture of myself with my one boot on, maybe I'll post that another time. After I got out of rehab, I stayed one night in the rig, then we drove south to Florence, which is on the coast, to stay with friends. I had a nice little house to get around in, which was good for me. While we were there, Ron helped our friend Frank, put up sheet rock on their room addition and get it ready to paint. Frank helped Ron wire the solar panels on the bus to the inverter. We left Florence on Friday, October 26, to head south. We had some Boomer friends to help us drive the rigs down. We got into Fontana, Ca on Monday afternoon and set up in the same Elks lodge we were in before we went up to Oregon for our summer jobs. The bus is over getting some unfinished work done on it. As that work progresses, I'll be posting it on the blog. The pictures going up tonight will be the wiring done in Oregon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing so much better. Hope to see you in the desert.

Jerry and Nancy

JEANNE and JACK said...

We are so happy about your impressive progress.

Unknown said...

We are so happy that you are doing well!!!Congratulations!!!
Safe Travel
Linda & Roy