Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17

Hi all, well, we are back online! I had to go to a Verizon store yesterday while I was in the big city of El Cajon. I even went over all the stuff a second time with a different lady on the phone and she decided that my problem was not my card, it was the CD. Of course, that doesn't explain what the initial problem was, because I didn't have a problem with the CD until I uninstalled the program and then re-installed it...but, of course, the guy who helped me out said it could have been something with the computer..anyway, it all got resolved when he downloaded the new program from Verizon's website on his thumb drive, then loaded it onto my computer. The other thing he did was change my home page from Yahoo to Google. Even with the success of getting on the Internet, my Yahoo home page just wasn't loading, so now my new home page is Google and I don't have a problem at all. So, I will probably be loading my pictures of the carpeting tomorrow, I just wanted everyone to know we are back up and running!

No comments: