Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 3

The carpet layers are here working as I type this. It was totally unexpected, as we thought they would be coming next week. I feel so sorry for them, because today it is about 100 degrees in the shade, they are in the bus and the swamp cooler decided not to work today. It is quite humid, so I really don't think it would have done that great, but, at least it would have been air coming in. So, I put the big fan in there, so that helps some, still, glad it's them working in there and not me! I have some pictures of the finished wood floor and our front yard with the flowers. This is usually my day off, but, will be working the afternoon shift, because they need me and not only that, I get overtime!! Hope everyone is having fun this 4th of July!

No comments: