Saturday, September 26, 2009

After our marathon drive of getting down to Kansas, we decided to take our time and take two days to get to our friend's house in Linden, TX. As I told you in the post before the pics were added, we stopped at this great little campground...later that night, it just started pouring down rain on us for about two hours or so. The lightning was constant and so was the thunder, we had a major leak coming in through the upper eyebrow window and also the side window behind my chair. There were other minor leaks up in the ceiling, but, the major one was coming into the upper window, man, it was leaking like a sieve! Well, I put a bowl under it and probably in about a half hours time, the bowl was half full, so I dumped it out before going to bed and hoped for the best. Guess I should have take a picture of it, but, at the time, wasn't thinking of a photo opportunity. The leak through the side window was running down inside the wall and dropping on the floor. I just threw a towel down and again hoped for the best before going to bed. Ron told me the next morning, it wasn't that bad, but, I think that was because the rain started tapering off shortly after I went to bed.

No comments: