Friday, July 9, 2010

I was just looking back over my posts & realized I forgot something. This is what happens when you don't post for a month, you forget!! While we were up in Amish country, we finally bought an Amish quilt. They are quite expensive, but, I've always wanted one & I couldn't pass this one up. I'm posting a picture of it, see what you think. Normally, they hang almost to the floor on all sides but the top, but, in our case, I had to tuck it in on the bottom, otherwise it would have covered the air conditioner. This one is called Eureka, wouldn't you know I'd pick one that was based on the colors of California. Apparently, some Amish had visited California and came up with this pattern. I like it!

3 comments:

Sweet Sue said...

I like it too! Pretty colors and cool design.

JEANNE and JACK said...

Very nice. I really like it. And I think the quality is worth the higher price.

Wendy said...

The bus looks great! Much work done since we met you in Texas. Will you be there this year? See you then.

Wendy & Jim