Monday, July 12, 2010

In the cabinet over the sink, I was able to fit all my plates, bowls, corning ware, and cups & glasses in it. I was just thrilled that it all fit in there. That freed up the one cabinet in the living room & the deep drawer in the kitchen. On the other side of the kitchen, I was able to put all the stuff I use on an everyday basis, that was in the bottom cabinets, up top, which freed up the bottom for all my pots & pans, which fit very well. So, I can now say that all my kitchen stuff is in the kitchen, where it belongs.

After all that work of changing things around & putting in outlets, we decided to go have a look at Lehman's Hardware, located in Kidron, OH. This place gets bigger every time we see it. It was originally built so the Amish would have a local place to buy their non-electric items, and while that is still the case, they have a lot of other stuff in there, as well. The first time we went there, in the summer of 1993, I bought a non-electric dehydrator. I used it a few times & it worked very well. This time I saw a wringer washer & told Ron if we ever get our own place, I want to get one.

While we didn't get a picture of the store, I did get a picture of these while driving down the highway...here we are, back in Amish country....

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad to see all your new cabinets and tables. they are really lookin good! Hope your levelors are back in good condition now.
See you down the road.
Nancy and Jerry