Saturday, September 11, 2010

On one of our days while we were there, we had gone to a store where they sell all kinds of organic stuff and I saw an object that looks like a long cone made out of beeswax and cotton. They are used to draw out the excess wax in your ears. I had bought some a few years to send to my dad and stepmom, because I knew my dad had problems with excess wax in one of his ears. I told them how to use them, but, I found out later, they never used them, which was a shame, because, as I now know,  it would have saved him from many doctor visits for just that one thing.

Anyway, I decided that I would find out for myself whether they did indeed work, so I bought two of them. Jim & Betty were going to show me exactly how they work. The following pictures is of me getting the excess wax out of my ears, which actually turned out to be only one...hmmm...the same ear my dad had problems with...

No comments: