Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ever since I've been updating this blog tonight, there have been thunderstorms passing by. Most of them produce rain, sometimes heavy, but, it is just so neat seeing the lightning and hearing the thunder moving through. It is a bit sticky around here and stuff, but, I'm hoping this coming week will be a lot less humidity than it has been this weekend. We're going to try and get Ron's camera cleaned while we're here. It's been acting up and I think a good cleaning is in order. He's had it for at least four years and a lot of desert dust can accumulate in that amount of time, that's for sure. Maybe I can borrow the kids' camera while ours is in the shop to take pictures of the area....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I read your whole blog. looking for ideas for your Spotlight! Sounds like a great trip this summer.

Our RV Life said...

Ithink it is great that so many of us are travelling this summer and we can keep up with each others travels by blogging. We are sure enjoying yours

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, keep up the good trip pictures. lol Jan/Bob

bichonpawz said...

Thanks so much for getting back to me!! Your blog is such an interesting read! Particularly interesting to me as we are leaving for our next road trip on Sunday! Wisconsin is one of the places we are stopping so I am enjoying reading along on your blog! Keep up the good work! Love all your pictures!!