Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday, August 9

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the well wishes about my arm, it is definitely feeling better than it did a week ago, even though I'm still up in the air as to what, if anything, is wrong with it.

Today, after the umpteenth time of the thing that holds my ace bandage together came off, I said, "that's it, my arm is getting tired of being in the half splint anyway, so I'm just taking it off! " Now, I can just hear some of you saying, "now, that's not smart, there may be something wrong and you should keep it in there until you find out for sure....". Yeah, I know that, and it's not like I'm doing anything with it anyway, keeping it bent, no weight lifting. You can be sure I am not doing any of that, because I still can't lift anything or straighten out my arm. But, I hope to have it looked at either tomorrow or the next day and find out for sure what is the status of it. Will let you all know what happens.

When I left you last, we were in Minot, ND staying at the famcamp at the Air Force Base. We ended up staying at that base a couple of extra days, but, we finally left, headed for Grand Forks. On the way, we stopped in Rugby to see the monument put up for the geographical center of North America.

No comments: